The Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff Pack is the first stuff pack for The Sims 4. With it’s attractive price tag of £7.99/$9.99, Luxury Party Stuff brings new CAS items for men and women, new objects and, for the first time in a stuff pack, new gameplay.
Is this stuff pack worth the money? Find out in the video below.
Rachybop is back with another Frozen parody song! She sings Let it Go once more but this time it’s in Simlish!
Our favourite Lazy Game Reviewer is back with another review for The Sims 4! This time, he reviews the new Luxury Party Stuff.
I wonder if it has enough chairs… 😉
Get ready, Mayors! The latest update for SimCity BuildIt is now live.
You can upgrade Dr. Vu’s tower, challenge yourself by unleashing new disasters including the Giant Robot, unlock 16 new achievements, experience all new road upgrades like Boulevards, Avenues and Street Car Lanes and check out the new Houses of Worship.
Continue Reading at EA.com
Carls Sims 4 Guides has created a detailed overview of The Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff Pack. Learn more about all of the new objects, hairstyles, features and clothing.
Read at Carls Sims 4 Guides
The first stuff pack for The Sims 4, Luxury Party Stuff, is now available as a digital download on Origin!
Available on PC and Mac, the stuff pack only costs £7.99 in the UK / $9.99 in the US – that’s cheaper than Sims 2 & Sims 3 stuff packs.
Your Sims are gettin’ fancy with The Sims™ 4 Luxury Party Stuff! Throw a luxurious party with a variety of extravagant décor. Upgrade your Sims’ wardrobes with dazzling gowns and chic formal wear. And don’t forget to put together the perfect centerpiece for any event with the all-new Buffet Table, and serve tasty dishes to your Sims!
The official trailer for The Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, which is now available, has been released!
Via. Cities: Skylines Forums
Today we are proud and excited to bring you our first large content update: Cities: Skylines 1.1.0 – European Theme. This update is, as promised, totally free to all our players – current and future.
So what are you getting today?
- Over 50 European style buildings
- Wall-to-wall buildings enabling players to build those European streets and neighbourhoods
- Three new starter maps
- Tunnels, one of the community’s most requested features
- A number of Asset Editor additions including the ability to import custom vehicles
- A multitude of smaller cosmetic additions and bug fixes.
- The European style buildings are a map theme, meaning you will need to play a map in the European biome in order to see them.
- Many mods and (some) custom assets will not work with 1.1.0 and will need updating by their author. We have worked hard to cause as few conflicts as possible with popular mods, yet this is a substantial update and with the code & functionality changes some issues have been impossible to avoid. Going forward we aim to find a solution where we can work with our core modders pre-launch to give them ample time to adjust their creations before the public have access.