Stupid work made me miss it yesterday, but at least I have it now! I do so love flipping on the game and seeing the green update progress bar! I ended up solving my traffic congestion in my University City by placing multiple train and streetcar stations, so as of this update my streets are ridiculously empty; I kinda miss seeing some gridlock!
[flickr id="8573772341" thumbnail="medium_640" overlay="true" size="medium_640" group="" align="center"]
This update is mainly for the traffic AI:
• Traffic Improvements: Tuned traffic congestion and fixed some intersection traffic issues.
• Traffic improvements: Emergency Vehicles will drive in empty lanes to get around traffic at intersections.
• Traffic improvements: Emergency and Delivery vehicles get priority over regular traffic when leaving garage.
• All units and buildings can now be demolished using the bulldoze tool.
• Performance improvements for low spec systems.
• New Server: Asia 2 will be released Tuesday afternoon (PDT)