Man…I don’t ever recall a Sims game getting as many patches as much as we have been. I for one am actually shocked to see how well The Sims Team is on the ball pumping out fixes. Sure, there are a number of errors that still need to be corrected but at least they appear to be looking at solving them! And you can’t really blame it on sloppy coding, you have to give them credit – they are trying. Let’s keep it that way, EA for a near bug free game.
Many of you can download the v1.4.6 Patch by grabbing it thru the Launcher, but in case you are having issues, I have all 5 patch versions available to download straight from this site!
****** For Download instructions, read below! ******
This patch will update your game from 1.3.24 to version 1.4.6. Below is a complete list of changes:
- PC Only: Addressed an issue where a user was unable to uninstall The Sims™ 3 if the 1.3 update was interrupted.
- Mac Only: Fixed a problem that prevented players from installing custom content after installing the 1.3 update.
- If you have 1.3.24.00001 and need to update to Sims3_1.4.6.00001: Download Here
- If you have 1.3.24.00002 and need to update to Sims3_1.4.6.00002: Download Here
- If you have 1.3.24.00003 and need to update to Sims3_1.4.6.00003: Download Here
- If you have 1.3.24.00005 and need to update to Sims3_1.4.6.00005: Download Here
- If you have 1.3.24.00107 and need to update to Sims3_1.4.6.00107: Download Here
Some users have reported issues with installing the patch when their mods are still in. To do this, go to your Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\ folder. Note that is in PROGRAM FILES – not in My Documents. Select the Mods folder there. Right-click and choose Cut. Go to your computer’s Desktop. Right-click and choose Paste. It may take a few moments as the files cut and paste from one location to the other.
Special thanks to Connor from SimOperations for the mention