In this weeks UK game charts, week ending 30th May 2015, The Sims 4 has reclaimed the #1 spot from The Witcher 3 with Get to Work holding onto #3.
❗ Competition is closed! Winners will be announced soon.
Want to have a chance of winning a ticket to the Simmers Meetup 2015? Then continue reading this post to find out how!
Episode 2 of my The Sims 3 Showtime Let’s Play, Shania’s Rise to Fame, is now online!
Ever wanted an easy recipe to create pancakes like Bob from The Sims 4? Look no further than this quick and easy American pancake recipe!
- 135g Plain Flour
- 130ml Milk
- 1 Large Egg, Beaten
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- Maple Syrup or Butter to serve.
- Sift flour, caster sugar, baking powder and salt into a bowl. At the same time, whisk the egg and milk together and then add the melted butter to whisk in with it.
- Pour milk mixture into flour mixture and beat with a fork until there’s a smooth batter.
- Heat a frying pan on a medium heat and add some butter. Once melted, pour in some of the batter mixture (1-2 ladles). Once the top of the pancake begins to bubble, turn it over and cook until both sides are golden brown and the pancake has risen to about 1cm thick.
- Serve with maple syrup or butter and enjoy!
And there you have it – perfect American style pancakes. Be sure to tweet us pictures of your pancakes if you give it a go.
A huge thank you to BBC Good Food for their ‘Fluffy American Pancakes‘ recipe
Thank you to everyone who entered our Sims T-Shirt giveaway! The giveaway is now closed and it is time to announce the 7 lucky winners!
The winners are:
- Leia S
Congratulations! We will be sending an email out later today, so be sure to reply to it asap when it arrives.
We have other giveaways coming soon including a Simmers Meetup ticket giveaway and a Sims 1 Umbrella one!
Are you interested in winning some official Sims merchandise? How about a cool ‘Play With Life’ t-shirt? Then look no further than our giveaway!
We are giving away 7 black Sims t-shirts that feature a skull and plumbob design. To have a chance of winning, all you have to do is leave a comment below saying what your favourite Sims game is!
Please make sure you use a valid email address when commenting so we can get in touch if you are a randomly selected winner.
The competition closes on the 24th April 2015 at 20:00BST – good luck!