Giveaway Closed! ❗ Winner is marypa!
SimCity (2013) offers a deeper, richer game than ever before, with the new GlassBox engine driving the most authentic simulation you will ever see. With multi city play, a deep simulation, online and offline modes and city specialisations, SimCity is a fun game to play!
Want to win a copy of SimCity? Simply leave a comment on this post telling us what your city will be called! The winner will receive a digital copy of SimCity to redeem on Origin.… Continue Reading
Get ready, Mayors! The latest update for SimCity BuildIt is now live.
You can upgrade Dr. Vu’s tower, challenge yourself by unleashing new disasters including the Giant Robot, unlock 16 new achievements, experience all new road upgrades like Boulevards, Avenues and Street Car Lanes and check out the new Houses of Worship.
A new update is available in the App Store and Google Play, including some behind-the-scenes improvements and bug fixes.
- A manual refresh button has been added to the Global Trade HQ
- If an item in a seller’s Trade Depot has been sold the item will not appear with a “Sold” tag
- Mayor Daniel’s Trade Depot now stocks Tokyo Town items, city limit expansion items, inventory expansion items and Dr Vu items.
- Fixed crash bugs related to the Global Trade HQ and the Trade Depot
- Building upgrade bubbles no longer randomly change place
- No more “impossible” Cargo Ship Challenges
- Other minor bug fixes
Happy building!… Continue Reading
Our favourite Lazy Game Reviewer brings us another fun review. This time LGR takes a look at the latest offering from the SimCity franchise… SimCity BuildIt!
Aspyr Media, known for porting The Sims 2 among other Mac games, has published the SimCity Complete Edition on the Mac App Store for £29.99.
The interesting thing about this is that it is an offline only version of the game – yep, no multiplayer at all. I assume this is because the game doesn’t require Origin, which is required to play the game online.
Although I’d recommend grabbing SimCity for £24.99 with multiplayer on Origin, if you want this on the Mac App Store then you can now grab it.… Continue Reading