- The Sims 4
- The Sims 3
- Other Sim Games
Live in Spain? Buy games via Game? Like Darkspore but don’t have it? Get it at a discounted/reduced price! € 7,95!
Thanks to Ricon Del Simmer for the tip!
There’s a new patch available today for Darkspore. As always, open your launcher to install the patch.
• Destructables no longer give health/energy leech
• Hero Profile now properly shows ability modifier loot stats and affected stats on ability
• Hero Collection button no longer affected by number of Secondary Stats in UI
• Objectives no longer display in PvP
• User can no longer buy Hands & Feet from Item Store unless they are at or above the minimum required level.
• Taunting Darkspore now always aggros source for the duration
• 15 new ability loot!
• “-% damage from *type*” loot does damage reduction, not dodge %
• Fix for displaced effect on Lumin’s Weapon (Galvanic Rod of Expertise)
• Amphiod Rex no longer skips attack animations
• Undermind Burn now thrwated by Immune to Burning Loot
• Plasma and Necro Operatives obey player limits when they spawn
• Verdanth boss now times out consume if blocked
• Pyretic Spikes upgrade now uses same coefficient upgrade for all targets
• Attractor Bomb can now be hit by ranged attacks
• basic no longer permanently poisons enemies
o Healing now recovers debuffs.
o Extra healing per debuff, up to 4.
o Total possible healing is double previous amount.
• Gravity Storm effect disappears when interrupted
Source: Sims Galore
New Darkspore patch! So that’s why the servers were down earlier. What all did it fix? MaxisKyle tells us below:
- Parts store should now properly display all items except weapons
- Avatar level can now reach 100, unlocking the last hero & inventory upgrade
- Hero move-to fix. Abilities should now properly execute after the hero moves into range of target
- Fixed tutorials repeating in invasion and apocalypse (ie. getting catalysts)
- Fixed Ability: Effective area from ‘Time Bubble’ ability being bigger than the VFX displayed during a PVP game.
- Fixed not getting health and mana from health obelisks if the player was interrupted or swapped during the interaction.
- Display the correct duration tuning on the tooltip for Dazing shot when wearing loot that swaps the Daze effect for Suppress.
- Fixed piercing projectiles getting stuck on destructible objects.
- Cloaked Slayer starts invisible in hordes
- Laser Tank now auto-crits Cyber heroes
- Hardened Mantle will no longer continue to stack after Soul Link wears off.
- Ghostform now correctly ignores the dodge cap.
- Ghostform’s loot modifier that grants move speed for projectiles that pass through so the effect does not get stuck on forever.
- Plasma Wreath’s glow effect is no longer visible while stealthed.
- Fix Plasma Wreath’s tooltip when you have loot that increases attack speed but limits its duration equipped.
- Fix for entangling rush not dealing damage most of the time.
- /dance, picking up loot, and interacting with obelisks no longer count as ability activations for his passive.
- Fixed Savage pet’s immediately burrowing out when switching heroes
- Fixed basic not dealing any damage (displaying as immune) after you swap
Here’s something for all you Darkspore fans… A new patch! Remember that you can get this update through the launcher.
• Added Taunt to all heroes (type /taunt)
• Fixed some Part store issues
• Reduced base health of all Grappling Pulsars at all modes.
• Reduced the burning dot duration and max stacks from suiciding Hyper Novas.
• Reduced duration and frequency of Undermind fire DOT, but increased damage to compensate. Overall Undermind damage in Apocalypse mode has been significantly reduced.
• Slightly reduced Fragbot Mech-X base health and energy resistance in Apoc.
• Grenadiers are slightly easier to attack from behind in Invasion and Apocalypse.
• Reduced the rate that Elites are introduced in consecutive Endless Mode missions.
• Mutation Agents no longer spawn as elites
Source: Sims Galore