The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat is here, complete with a new destination filled with new gameplay possibilities, new objects, activities and a whole new skill. No matter how you play the game, this game pack will have something exciting for you!
Here are the top six things you need to know:
1. Wander into an All-New Destination: Your Sims can now make an escape from their everyday lives into the pine-filled air of Granite Falls. They can venture deep into the woods to discover new surprises, including dangerous and wondrous herbs, and new species of insects. Let’s just hope that your Sims aren’t squeamish about creepy crawlers.
2. Set Up The Perfect Camp: No camping trip is complete without the proper supplies. Your Sims will be able to purchase a tent and outfit themselves in new hiking gear. For the less adventurous Sims, they can still camp out in the comfort of their backyard.
3. Enjoy Unique Outdoor Activities: Lay back for a night of stargazing and let your Sims’ imagination run wild! Join a game of horseshoes and take a hike in the national park or try to find the hermit rumored to live in the deepest parts of the forest.
Struggling to find Outdoor Retreat on Origin and want to be one of the first to play? Follow these simple instructions to buy the game pack!
1) Open Origin and Hover over The Sims 4 in your Origin Game Library
2) Click on the [i] button
3) Scroll down and hover over Outdoor Retreat
4) Buy and enjoy!
The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat is now available to purchase on Origin! It’s time to go over the mountains and through the woods as you explore the all-new world of Granite Halls with your Sims – best of all it’s only £14.99, the price of a stuff pack!
To celebrate the launch, The Sims team have released the launch trailer for Outdoor Retreat.
Today is a very exciting day if you’re a Mac user like me! Aaron Houts, one of The Sims 4 designers, has confirmed that The Sims 4 on Mac will launch in February!
No confirmed date yet, but from the time it has took the team to develop the Mac version I anticipate that Sims 4 will be a native port.
In addition to this, EA have confirmed that if you have purchased the game on PC then you will not have to buy it again to gain access to the Mac version.
The Sims have uploaded another teaser for The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat trailer, which is coming tomorrow!
The new trailer shows off more of Granite Falls and new content in the Game Pack including WooHoo in the tent and the return of the horse shoe game.
It’s Monday and that means it’s time for the UK PC Game Charts! Similar to the past few weeks, The Sims 4 remains at #2 behind Football Manager 2015.
Will we see it at #1 next week? Only time will tell…
The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, the first game pack for The Sims 4, has been confirmed to release next week – thanks to an image in The Sims 4 game main menu.
Outdoor Retreat will be paid content and will bring a new world, features and even a bear costume to the game.