Get ready, Mayors! The latest update for SimCity BuildIt is now live.
You can upgrade Dr. Vu’s tower, challenge yourself by unleashing new disasters including the Giant Robot, unlock 16 new achievements, experience all new road upgrades like Boulevards, Avenues and Street Car Lanes and check out the new Houses of Worship.
Continue Reading at EA.com
Carls Sims 4 Guides has created a detailed overview of The Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff Pack. Learn more about all of the new objects, hairstyles, features and clothing.
Read at Carls Sims 4 Guides
The first stuff pack for The Sims 4, Luxury Party Stuff, is now available as a digital download on Origin!
Available on PC and Mac, the stuff pack only costs £7.99 in the UK / $9.99 in the US – that’s cheaper than Sims 2 & Sims 3 stuff packs.
Your Sims are gettin’ fancy with The Sims™ 4 Luxury Party Stuff! Throw a luxurious party with a variety of extravagant décor. Upgrade your Sims’ wardrobes with dazzling gowns and chic formal wear. And don’t forget to put together the perfect centerpiece for any event with the all-new Buffet Table, and serve tasty dishes to your Sims!
The official trailer for The Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, which is now available, has been released!
Via. Cities: Skylines Forums
Today we are proud and excited to bring you our first large content update: Cities: Skylines 1.1.0 – European Theme. This update is, as promised, totally free to all our players – current and future.
So what are you getting today?
- Over 50 European style buildings
- Wall-to-wall buildings enabling players to build those European streets and neighbourhoods
- Three new starter maps
- Tunnels, one of the community’s most requested features
- A number of Asset Editor additions including the ability to import custom vehicles
- A multitude of smaller cosmetic additions and bug fixes.
- The European style buildings are a map theme, meaning you will need to play a map in the European biome in order to see them.
- Many mods and (some) custom assets will not work with 1.1.0 and will need updating by their author. We have worked hard to cause as few conflicts as possible with popular mods, yet this is a substantial update and with the code & functionality changes some issues have been impossible to avoid. Going forward we aim to find a solution where we can work with our core modders pre-launch to give them ample time to adjust their creations before the public have access.
A new game update has been released today for The Sims 4. To download, simply open Origin and your game should automatically update.
Via. The Sims Forums
- Sims your household knows can call you up and invite you to some of their events!
- Sims in a relationship might get a phone call to go on a date. Your child’s friends might ask them over for a play date. Or your “ready to age up, but not yet aged up” friends can call to ask you join them for their birthday party*.
*If you have aging turned off in the options panel, this will not invalidate that option. However, if you attend the birthday party, the Sim throwing the party will age up as a result of the party.
And we addressed a couple… well I mean, a couple is two, right? Yea, and a few is more than a couple, while some is more than a few? And several is greater than… yea ok, I got it. We fixed “some” issues. Some, yea, some is good.
“Some” Issues Fixed
- We fixed an issue where the social Ask on Date was working correctly, however if you chose the same action from the Relationship Panel or the Phone, it was 100% guaranteed to succeed. The Relationship Panel and Phone options now have the same chance for success and failure as the social.
- We fixed an issue that was preventing the Create a Sim tutorial from advancing properly in some cases when the Genetics panel was active.
- We fixed an issue that could cause the phone to ring only when the game was paused.
- I’m picturing a family of frozen Sims, unable to reach the ringing telephone. The parents, they’re fine, they’ve long since taught themselves to ignore the phone… the teens? The teens are silently screaming, unable to claw their way to the ringing phone. It’s a movie, called “The Unanswerable.”
- We fixed a few text errors in the chance card for level four of the Writing career. Ironic?
Today, we are thrilled to announce the very first stuff pack for The Sims 4! It’s called The Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff*, and it’ll be available next week on May 19. As our long-time players will know, past stuff packs featured new clothing and furniture themed around a specific idea. But with The Sims 4 stuff packs, we’re also adding new gameplay to the mix.
Let’s talk about Luxury Party Stuff specifically.
Luxury Party Stuff is all about high end, red carpet, party ‘til dawn bashes that require – nay, demand – all the trappings and majesty of the right crowd. The pack features stunning dresses, suits, makeup, and accessories for the Sims in your neighborhoods. You’re really able to set the scene with pulsing, glowing, beat-magnifying objects like a new bar, sculptures, and killer lighting that’ll be perfect for revising your neighborhood’s local lounges and bars.
The Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff has two awesome new gameplay objects that are essential for throwing a fantastic party. Firstly, the banquet table, which you can fill with recipes your Sims prepare themselves, or quickly stock it with new appetizers. Nobody should party on an empty stomach. The second object is the new food/drink fountain, which you can place on top of your banquet table. Streaming from the top are all sorts of delicious things to consume, including rich, decadent chocolate (perfect for strawberries) and several other delightful delicacies. There’s even room for mischief and more, especially for Sims gifted in the Culinary and Mixology skills!
We’re excited. We hope you’re excited. The invitation goes out today and the party begins next week. Assemble your posse of style-inclined friends and join us at the luxury party.
Stay tuned for more information and get your party clothes ready!
EA has confirmed the existence of The Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff Pack, and has said that there will be more news coming next week!